|"Death to the Daleks!"|
|Script release:||Dalek Empire: The Scripts|
|Main character(s):||Susan Mendes, Alby Brook, Kalendorf|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Post production:||Nicholas Briggs|
|Cover by:||Clayton Hickman|
|Release date:||29 October 2001|
|The Human Factor||Project Infinity|
Publisher's summary Edit
Years have passed. The war goes on.
The Dalek Emperor seems to have its own hidden agenda...
to be added
- Susan Mendes — Sarah Mowat
- Alby Brook — Mark McDonnell
- Kalendorf — Gareth Thomas
- Narrator — Joyce Gibbs
- Espeelius / Karik / Admiral Elisonford — Ian Brooker
- Hive Leader Stralos / Barman — Jeremy Fielder
- Ernst Tanlee — David Sax
- Mirana / The President of Earth — Teresa Gallagher
- Gordon Pellan — John Wadmore
- The Daleks — Nicholas Briggs, Alistair Lock and Steven Allen
- The Dalek Emperor — Nicholas Briggs
- Stralos is the Hive Leader of the Aurelians.
- Mirana is an Earth Alliance interplanetary police officer. She and Alby previously met on Quelador.
- Carson's Planet was formerly occupied by the Daleks before it was liberated by the Earth Alliance.
- David Sax (Tanlee) is a pseudonym for Nicholas Briggs (the Daleks).
- This story takes place over the course of approximately nine years.
- This audio drama was recorded on 2 September 2001 at The Moat Studios.
- It was Pellan who deactivated the Gurian sensor net which allowed the Daleks to invade and occupy Guria for the second time. (AUDIO: The Human Factor)
- After Alby made his escape from Vega VI in 4162, Tanlee ordered him to travel to the Lopra system and make contact with Espeelius. However, before he had left the Vega system, the Aquitania was attacked by the Daleks and he was unable to proceed to the Lopra system. (AUDIO: Invasion of the Daleks)
- Official "Death to the Daleks!" page at bigfinish.com
- "Death to the Daleks!" at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- DisContinuity for "Death to the Daleks!" at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide