100 was the hundredth monthly Doctor Who release from Big Finish Productions. It contained four stories, all of which featured the Sixth Doctor and Dr Evelyn Smythe and had the number "100" worked into their storylines.
The stories included:
- 100 BC by Jacqueline Rayner
- My Own Private Wolfgang by Robert Shearman
- Bedtime Story by Joseph Lidster
- The 100 Days of the Doctor by Paul Cornell
- An illustrated preview for this story by Martin Geraghty appeared in DWM 387.
- This audio drama was recorded on 25 June and 12 July 2007 at The Moat Studios.
- 100 is Big Finish's second audio anthology, released a year after Circular Time. Forty-Five would similarly feature four stories connected by a single number.