Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main setting:||Rome, the Roman Republic, 101 BC and 100 BC|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Post production:||Andy Hardwick|
|Release date:||September 2007|
|Format:||1 X 25 min.|
|Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories|
|Son of the Dragon||My Own Private Wolfgang|
100 BC was a 2007 Big Finish Productions full-cast audio short story featuring the Sixth Doctor and Dr. Evelyn Smythe. It was part of 100, the one hundredth monthly Doctor Who audio release produced by Big Finish Productions.
Publisher's summary Edit
The Doctor and Evelyn arrive in Rome, 101 BC, approximately, October. They meet a young lady of nineteen, Aurelia. She mentions her husband — Julius Caesar. Evelyn is excited, but her excitement soon turns to confusion. Surely you can't heal a wound in time with just a bit of sticking plaster?
to be added
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Evelyn Smythe - Maggie Stables
- Gaius Julius Caesar the Elder - Will Thorp
- Aurelia - Lucy Paterson
- Midwife - Susan Brown
to be added
- The Doctor claims that Nero was the Roman Emperor sixty years after the events of this story. In actuality, he reigned from 54 to 68 AD, which is approximately a hundred sixty years later.
- Evelyn refers to their encounters with Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in 1856 and 1791. (AUDIO: My Own Private Wolfgang)
- Many years later, the Seventh Doctor and Evelyn would reminisce about meeting Caesar's parents. (AUDIO: A Death in the Family)