On 10 June, a number of people important to the production of Doctor Who and its spin-offs either died or were born.
- 1901 - Eric Maschwitz, who began the process of creating Doctor Who, was born.
- 1904 - Writer Geoffrey Orme was born.
- 1917 - Actor Reed De Rouen was born.
- 1922 - Actor Bill Kerr was born.
- 1926 - Actor Gabor Baraker was born.
- 1949 - Actor Andrew Johns was born.
- 1971 - Actor Michael Piccarilli was born.
- 1977 - Actor Reginald Barratt died.
- 2008 - Actor David Brierley died.
- 2008 - Actor Derek Murcott died.
- 2009 - Actor Tenniel Evans died.