On 11 September, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - Season 3 commenced with the BBC1 debut of "Four Hundred Dawns", first episode of Galaxy 4.
- 1965 - Part two of the TV Comic story Lizardworld was first published.
- 1965 - Part two of the TV Century 21 story Plague of Death was first published.
- 1971 - Part eight of The Celluloid Midas was first published in Countdown.
- 1976 - Part two of The Masque of Mandragora was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1976 - The TV Comic story The Hoaxers was first published.
- 1983 - Harry Sullivan's War was first published by Target Books.
- 2001 - The Five Doctors and The Robots of Death were released on Region 1 DVD.
- 2008 - The Torchwood Magazine comic story "Circles" was first published.
- 2008 - Part two of the Doctor Who Adventures comic story By Order of the Bonemenders was first published.
- 2013 - The Doctor Who Adventures story Shipwrecked was first published.
- 2013 - Daleks Among Us and 1963: Fanfare for the Common Men were first released by Big Finish.
- 2014 - The Blood Cell, Silhouette, and The Crawling Terror were released by BBC Books.
- 2015 - Prologue was first released on the BBC website.