This page should be moved.
It contains no in-universe information, so its contents should be transferred to 13 April (real world), and 13 April itself should be deleted.
Please go to the ongoing discussion about this project to offer your comments.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1938 - Actor Julian Fox was born.
- 1941 - Actor Christopher Tranchell was born.
- 1945 - Visual effects producer Tony Dow was born.
- 1951 - Actor Peter Davison, who portrayed the Fifth Doctor, was born.
- 1967 - Actor Simon Day was born.
- 1968 - Episode five of Fury from the Deep was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1974 - Episode four of The Monster of Peladon was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1984 - Actor Richard Hurndall died.
- 2013 - Cold War was first broadcast on BBC One.