On 13 February, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "The Web Planet", the first episode of the same title story, was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - Part four of the TV Comic comic story The Therovian Quest was first published.
- 1965 - The third Radio Times Doctor Who cover featured the upcoming The Web Planet with a photo of the Zarbi and the Vortis landscape.
- 1965 - The first part of the TV Century 21 comic story Power Play was first published.
- 1971 - Episode three of The Mind of Evil was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1980 - Part two of the Doctor Who Weekly comic story Timeslip and of Abslom Daak... Dalek Killer were first published.
- 1986 - The novelisation of The Time Monster was first published by Target Books.
- 1995 - Spearhead from Space, Death to the Daleks and The Robots of Death were released on VHS.
- 2008 - Adam and Reset were first broadcast on BBC Three.
- 2008 - DWC 3 was first published by IDW Publishing.
- 2012 - The DVD box set Revisitations 3, including The Tomb of the Cybermen, The Three Doctors and The Robots of Death, was first released by 2|entertain.
- 2014 - The Sleeping City was first released by Big Finish.