Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On 13 February, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "The Web Planet" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - Part four of the TV Comic comic story The Therovian Quest was first published.
- 1971 - Episode three of The Mind of Evil was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1980 - Part two of the Doctor Who Weekly comic story Timeslip and of Abslom Daak... Dalek Killer were first published.
- 1986 - The novelisation of The Time Monster was first published by Target Books.
- 1995 - Spearhead from Space, Death to the Daleks and The Robots of Death were released on VHS.
- 2008 - Adam and Reset were first broadcast on BBC Three.
- 2008 - DWC 3 was first published by IDW Publishing.
- 2012 - The DVD box set Revisitations 3, including The Tomb of the Cybermen, The Three Doctors and The Robots of Death, was first released by 2|entertain.
- 2014 - The Sleeping City was first released by Big Finish.