Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On 14 November, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1966 - Location filming for The Highlanders at Frensham Ponds in Surrey began. (DWM 292)
- 1995 - Writer Matthew Jacobs handed in his fourth script for the 1996 TV movie after coming to certain agreements and compromises with the BBC. The story begins with the Doctor bringing the Master's remains back to Gallifrey after he had been executed by the Daleks. This is now when the Master escapes in his new slimy form, and the Doctor is now shot down by a gang. In this version of the script, Chang Lee now allies with the Master out of greed. The idea of the Doctor needing a beryllium atomic clock was also introduced in this draft. Jacob's last draft, pretty much what was used in production, was finally submitted on 29 December.
- 1999 - Recording for The Genocide Machine took place.
- 2005 - Music written by Murray Gold for The Christmas Invasion, including an extended version of his first incarnation of the Doctor Who theme, was recorded in a six-hour session with the BBC National Orchestra of Wales conducted by Ben Foster at Studio 1 of the BBC in Cardiff. (DWMSE 14)
- 2005 - Recording for the Big Finish audio story Something Inside began at The Moat Studios.
- 2012 - Recording for the Big Finish audio story The Mega began at The Moat Studios.
- 2013 - Recording for the Big Finish audio story Iterations of I completed at The Moat Studios.