On 14 September, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1968 - Episode one of The Mind Robber was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1968 - Part three of the TV Comic story Invasion of the Quarks was first published.
- 1974 - Part four of the TV Comic story The Metal-Eaters was first published.
- 1987 - Part two of Time and the Rani was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1994 - DWCC 24 was first published by Marvel Comics.
- 1996 - Part six of the Radio Times comic story Descendance was first published.
- 2011 - DWMSE 29 was first published by Panini Comics.
- 2015 - Terror of the Sontarans was first released by Big Finish.