It contains no in-universe information, so its contents should be transferred to 16 February (real world), and 16 February itself should be deleted.
Please go to the ongoing discussion about this project to offer your comments.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1927 - Actress June Brown was born.
- 1929 - Dalek Operator Kevin Manser was born.
- 1936 - Actor Harry Brooks was born.
- 1942 - Actress Patricia Maynard was born.
- 1945 - Actor Jeremy Bulloch was born.
- 1957 - Writer Alison Bingeman was born.
- 1964 - Actor Christopher Eccleston, who portrayed the Ninth Doctor, was born.
- 1974 - Episode six of Invasion of the Dinosaurs was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Book four of the Doctor Who Discovers series, Doctor Who Discovers: The Conquerors, was first published by Target Books.
- 1982 - Part two of The Visitation was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1983 - Part two of Terminus was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1985 - Part one of The Two Doctors was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1986 - Narrator Howard Da Silva died.
- 1995 - New Adventures novel Set Piece and the novelisation of audio story The Ghosts of N-Space were first published by Virgin Books.
- 1997 - Actor Arthur Hewlett died.
- 2009 - Recording for Big Finish audio story The Stealers from Saiph took place.
- 2012 - Doctor Who Adventures comic story Faster Than Light was first released by Immediate Media Company London Limited in issue two hundred and fifty-six.