On 16 October, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "Temple of Secrets", first episode of The Myth Makers, was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Ordeals of Demeter was first published.
- 1965 - The seventh and final part of the TV Century 21 story Plague of Death was first published.
- 1971 - Part three of Backtime was first published in Countdown.
- 1976 - Part three of The Hand of Fear was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1976 - Part five of the TV Comic story The Mutant Strain was first published.
- 1997 - Licence Denied was first published by Virgin Books.
- 2008 - Almost Perfect was first published by BBC Books.
- 2008 - Part one of the Doctor Who Adventures comic story Titanoleum Tourists was first published.
- 2009 - Part two of Prisoner of the Judoon was first broadcast on CBBC.
- 2010 - The Monsters Are Coming! was performed twice at the SECC in Glasgow.
- 2013 - DWDVDF 125 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2013 - Gallifrey VI was first released by Big Finish.
- 2014 - The eighth series of Jago & Litefoot was first released by Big Finish.