On 18 July, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "A Race Against Death" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Part one of the TV Comic story Doctor Who and the Rocks from Venus was first published.
- 1996 - The anthology Decalog 3: Consequences was first published by Virgin Books.
- 1996 - Christmas on a Rational Planet and The Scales of Injustice were first published by Virgin Books.
- 2018 - Machines was first released by Big Finish Productions.