|Timeline for 1925|
1919 • 1920 • 1921 • 1922 • 1923 • 1924 • 1926 • 1927 • 1928 • 1929 • 1930 • 1931
On 11 June, the Fifth Doctor, Adric, Nyssa and Tegan Jovanka arrived at Cranleigh Hall in Oxfordshire for an afternoon of cricket. The Doctor proved himself to be both an excellent middle stump batsman and a formidable fast bowler. (TV: Black Orchid) The Seventh Doctor's companion Ace arrived shortly afterwards to obtain one of the segments of the Key to Time. Adric briefly flirted with her. However, she was unappreciative of his advances, threatening to give him a permanent limp if he continued. (COMIC: Time & Time Again)
Behind the scenes Edit
- 2 - Actor Bernard Price was born.
- 7 - Actor George A. Cooper was born in Leeds, England.
- 26 - Producer Barry Letts was born.
- 28 - Actor Morris Perry was born.
- 29 - Actor Frederick Treves was born.
- 14 - Incidental music composer Tristram Cary was born.
- 14 - Actress Ysanne Churchman was born.
- 14 - Actor Gordon Gostelow was born.
- 15 - Actor Roy Stewart was born.
- 10 - Actor David Nettheim was born.
- 17 - Director Hugh David was born.
- 19 - Actor Ivor Roberts was born.
- 21 July - Actor Lorne Cossette was born.
- 27 - Actor Harry Towb was born.
- 11 - Actor Brian Badcoe was born.
- 18 - Eriter Brian Aldiss was born.
- 22 - Actor Ivor Salter was born.
- 2 - Actor Neil Seiler was born.
- 19 - Actor Dallas Cavell was born.
- 20 - Producer John Wiles was born.
- 22 - Actor Stratford Johns was born.
- 24 - Assistant floor manager Gary Downie was born.
- 7 - Actor John Stratton was born in Clitheroe, Lancashire.
- 11 - Actress June Whitfield was born.
- 18 - News reporter Alex MacIntosh was born.
Unknown date Edit
- Actor James Garbutt was born.
- Actor Neil Hallett was born.
- Actor Peter Thompson was born.
- Construction of the eccentric Welsh resort village of Portmeirion began. Best known as the filming location for the 1960s TV series The Prisoner, the village was also used as a filming location for the Doctor Who serial The Masque of Mandragora.