|Timeline for 1952|
1946 • 1947 • 1948 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1953 • 1954 • 1955 • 1956 • 1957 • 1958
- 7 - Aliens manipulated the timelines to prevent the first idea of a stardrive being thought of by briefly linking this year with 2197. (AUDIO: The Nowhere Place)
- Polly Wright, age ten, attended a fair where she visited a gypsy fortune teller, who warned her of a tall, dark stranger. (PROSE: Invasion of the Cat-People)
- The severed arm of a Raxacoricofallapatorian was found in Mongolia. (WC: The Last Dalek)
- The Eleventh Doctor attended a party in Hollywood, California, performed a duet with Frank Sinatra and met Marilyn Monroe, to whom he "accidentally" became engaged to be married. They were wed that night, though the Doctor later disputed the legitimacy of the chapel in which the wedding took place. (TV: A Christmas Carol)
- Diane Holmes flew from England to Australia in four days. (TV: Out of Time)
- Shaun Brett was born. (AUDIO: The Land of the Dead)
Behind the scenes
- 9 - Actor Patrick Ryecart was born.
- 11 - Actress Frances Fisher was born.
- 29 - Actor Oliver Smith was born.
- Actress Imogen Bickford-Smith was born.