|Timeline for 1959|
1953 • 1954 • 1955 • 1956 • 1957 • 1958 • 1960 • 1961 • 1962 • 1963 • 1964 • 1965
Unknown dates Edit
- A Nostalgia Tours tourist vessel carrying mostly Navarino travelled to Earth. Its destination was Disneyland but it landed at a Welsh holiday camp. In addition to the Navarinos, it carried the last of the Chimeron, fleeing the Bannermen. (TV: Delta and the Bannermen) James Stevens later investigated the Seventh Doctor and Melanie Bush's presence at the camp. (PROSE: Who Killed Kennedy) UNIT was already aware of the Doctor's involvement in the incident by the 1960s. (AUDIO: The Architects of History)
- Edgar Nelson-Stanley and his wife Bea killed one of the three Gorgons. (TV: Eye of the Gorgon)
- Circa this date, aliens landed on the Moon and tried to contact Earth, requesting an exchange of information. The American government intercepted the message and began preparations for a moon landing to meet them. (WC: Blue Moon)
- The Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond visited the Blue Boar service station on the newly opened M1 motorway and encountered Petrolions. (COMIC: Madness on the M1!)
- In a timeline negated by the Eleventh Doctor, Peter Porter disappeared into Swallow Woods. His disappearance led to his niece, Ruby Porter joining the police. (PROSE:The Way Through the Woods)
Parallel universe Edit
- In a parallel universe in which Great Britain was a fascist state known as the Republic of Great Britain, the Republican Security Forces battled the Bannermen in Wales, from whom they obtained artificial gravity and fast drive technology. (PROSE: The Face of the Enemy)
- In an alternate timeline where the British government wais experimenting with augmenting apes with Cyber-technology, Ace was killed by George Limb. (PROSE: Loving the Alien)
Behind the scenes Edit
- 7 - Actor Stephen Garlick was born.
- 14 - Actor Adam Blackwood was born.
- 31 - Journalist Andrew Marr was born.