- You may wish to consult
1963 (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
|Companion(s):||Barbara, Ian, Vicki|
|Main setting:||London, 23 November 1963|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Read by:||William Russell|
|Part of:||Short Trips: Vol. 2|
|Release date:||28 February 2011|
|Running Out of Time||The Way Forwards|
- In her teens, Barbara dated a boy who carried a flick knife. Her mother referred to this as her "rebellious phase".
- Vicki adds brown sauce to the food machine's programming. She does so as Ian told her that Barbara favoured it.
- Barbara eats the food machine's version of bacon and eggs complemented by the aforementioned brown sauce.
- Barbara has an aunt named Cecilia. They met every year in London on 23 November, her aunt's birthday.
- Vicki knows all the words to the Beatles' first LP. Barbara does not believe that it is appropriate for a girl of Vicki's age to know by heart.
- Vicki irritably tells Ian that her full name is simply Vicki as opposed to Victoria.
- Barbara quotes from The Hollow Men by T.S. Eliot: "This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper".
- Cecilia is reading a novel entitled The Price of Salt.
- Cecilia is waiting for Barbara in Lyons' Corner House on the Strand.
to be added
- The Doctor has labelled the TARDIS scanner with a black marker pen. (TV: The Edge of Destruction)
- Ian refers to the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy on 22 November 1963. (PROSE: Who Killed Kennedy, Shroud of Sorrow; TV: Rose)
- Ian refers to the Cuban Missile Crisis in October 1962. (PROSE: Heart of TARDIS)