Sonic screwdrivers can't create pages instantly.
This article about a year is currently under construction. It's likely to be a bit messy.
|Timeline for 1999|
1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005
1999 was a year in which a number of events important to the production of Doctor Who and its spin-offs occurred.
- BBC Audio, after a six-year hiatus, resumed reissuing audio recordings of Doctor Who stories that no longer existed in complete visual form in the BBC Archives. Previously, these recordings had been issued exclusively on twin cassette, but were now also released on CD. Released this month was The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve, which was released under the shorter title, The Massacre.
- 6 and 7 March - The Sirens of Time was recorded at Crosstown Studios.
- 26 and 27 June - Phantasmagoria was recorded at The Nu Groove Studios.
- 17 and 18 July - Whispers of Terror was recorded at The Nu Groove Studios.
- 24 and 25 July - The Land of the Dead was recorded.
- 4 and 5 September - The Fearmonger was recorded.
- 23 October - The Marian Conspiracy was recorded.
- 13 November - Doctor Who was featured on the cover of the Radio Times, promoting upcoming rebroadcasts of the classic episodes.
- 13 and 14 November - The Genocide Machine was recorded.
- 20 and 21 November - Red Dawn was recorded at The Moat Studios.