On 19 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 2002 - Recording for Real Time took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2004 - Recording for Medicinal Purposes took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2006 - Rewrites for Love & Monsters known as "pink script amendments" were made. These covered Elton Pope explaining where he grew up on Stadium Terrace, Elton comforting Jackie Tyler and the Abzorbaloff's revelation and demise. (DWMSE 14)
- 2012 - Recording for The Burning Prince took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2013 - Recording for 1963: Fanfare for the Common Men and Trouble in Paradise took place at The Moat Studios.