This page should be moved.
It contains no in-universe information, so its contents should be transferred to 1 April (real world), and 1 April itself should be deleted.
Please go to the ongoing discussion about this project to offer your comments.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1917 - Doctor Who creator Sydney Newman was born.
- 1926 - Dalek Operator John Scott Martin was born.
- 1931 - Actor George Baker was born.
- 1960 - Actor Michael Praed was born.
- 1964 - Actor Marcus Hutton was born.
- 1967 - Episode four of The Macra Terror was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1972 - Episode six of The Sea Devils was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Actor JJ Feild was born.
- 2007 - Actor George Sewell died.
- 2007 - Issue sixty-seven of Doctor Who: Battles in Time, including comic story The Guardians of Terror, was first released by GE Fabbri Ltd.