Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On 20 March, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "The Centre" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - Part three of the TV Comic comic story The Hijackers of Thrax was first published.
- 1971 - Episode two of The Claws of Axos was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1971 - Part two of Gemini Plan was first published in Countdown.
- 1976 - Part one of the TV Comic story Treasure Trail was first published.
- 1980 - The novelisation of The Stones of Blood was first published by Target Books.
- 1980 - The Making of Doctor Who was reprinted by Target Books.
- 1997 - Lungbarrow and The Dark Path were first published by Virgin Books.
- 2008 - Torchwood Magazine comic story Jetsam was first published.
- 2013 - Prisoners of Time 3 was first published by IDW Publishing.
- 2013 - DWDVDF 110 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.