On 20 March, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "The Centre" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - Part three of the TV Comic comic story The Hijackers of Thrax was first published.
- 1971 - Episode two of The Claws of Axos was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1971 - Part two of Gemini Plan was first published in Countdown.
- 1976 - Part one of the TV Comic story Treasure Trail was first published.
- 1980 - The novelisation of The Stones of Blood was first published by Target Books.
- 1980 - The Making of Doctor Who was reprinted by Target Books.
- 1997 - Lungbarrow and The Dark Path were first published by Virgin Books.
- 2008 - Torchwood Magazine comic story Jetsam was first published.
- 2013 - Prisoners of Time 3 was first published by IDW Publishing.
- 2013 - DWDVDF 110 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.