On 21 November, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "World's End", the first episode of The Dalek Invasion of Earth, was first broadcast on BBC1. For the first time, a Doctor Who episode featured extensive location filming and also the return of a previously seen foe. It was also the first story to incorporate widely known London landmarks (like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the Battersea Power Station), despite being set in the future.
- 1964 - Part two of the TV Comic story The Klepton Parasites was first published.
- 1970 - Part four of the TV Comic story Trial of Fire was first published.
- 1974 - The novelisations of The Abominable Snowmen was first published by Target Books.
- 1979 - Part six of the Doctor Who Weekly comic story Doctor Who and the Iron Legion and part two of Throwback: The Soul of a Cyberman were first published.
- 1990 - Search Out Space was first broadcast on BBC Schools.
- 1991 - The Terrestrial Index was first published by Doctor Who Books.
- 1996 - The Plotters was first published by Virgin Books.
- 1996 - The Third Doctor Handbook was first published by Doctor Who Books.
- 2009 - Part one of Dreamland was first broadcast on BBC Red Button.
- 2011 - The box set Doctor Who: The Complete Sixth Series was released in the UK.
- 2013 - An Adventure in Space and Time was first broadcast on BBC Two.
- 2013 - Nothing O'Clock was first published by Puffin Books.
- 2013 - DWFC 7 was first published by Eaglemoss Publications Ltd.
- 2015 - Face the Raven was first broadcast on BBC One.