On 23 December 1892, Clara Oswin Oswald first met the Eleventh Doctor in London, when she asked him about the snowmen. She also first found the TARDIS staircase, and, by extension, the TARDIS itself. (TV: The Snowmen)
31 years earlier, on 23 December, 1861, the Fifth Doctor and Turlough assisted Mrs Elkins in defending her Virginia farmhouse from a group of American Civil War deserters led by Lucius Casler. (PROSE: Comforts of Home)
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1909 - Actor Maurice Denham was born.
- 1942 - Actor Chubby Oates was born.
- 1967 - Episode one of The Enemy of the World was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1977 - Blue Peter presenter Matt Baker was born.
- 1978 - Part one of The Power of Kroll was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1989 - COMIC: Nineveh was released.
- 1989 - Actor Peter Bennett died.