On 23 November, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1963 - "An Unearthly Child" was first broadcast at 5:16 p.m. on BBC tv. Doctor Who was born.
- 1964 - Part three of the comic story The Klepton Parasites was first published in the 676th issue of TV Comic.
- 1968 - Episode four of The Invasion was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1968 - Part four of the TV Comic story Ice Cap Terror was first published.
- 1974 - Part seven of the TV Comic story Lords of the Ether was first published.
- 1983 - The Five Doctors was first broadcast on PBS. It was broadcast in the UK two days later.
- 1987 - Part one of Dragonfire was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1987 - Encyclopedia of The Worlds of Doctor Who: A-D was first published by Piccadilly Press.
- 1988 - Part one of Silver Nemesis was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1996 - Part six of the Radio Times comic story Ascendance was first published.
- 2000 - Howe's Transcendental Toybox was first published by Telos Publishing.
- 2001 - Time and Relative was first published by Telos Publishing.
- 2002 - Foreign Devils was first published by Telos Publishing.
- 2003 - The second segment of Doctor Who @40 was broadcast on UK Gold. Part Two of K9 presents was also broadcast, and served as an introduction.
- 2013 - The Day of the Doctor was first broadcast on BBC One and in theatres. In theatres specially filmed cinema introductions preceded the showing. Immediately afterwards, Doctor Who Live: The Afterparty aired on BBC Three.
- 2013 - The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot premièred on BBC Red Button.
- 2013 - Norton's Regeneration was first broadcast on The Graham Norton Show.
- 2016 - UNIT: Silenced was released by Big Finish.