Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On 25 February, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Episode three of The Moonbase was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1967 - Part two of the TV Comic story The Doctor Strikes Back was first published.
- 1978 - Part four of The Invasion of Time was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Part two of the TV Comic story The Space Garden was first published.
- 2009 - The comic story The Whispering Gallery was first released by IDW Publishing.
- 2009 - DWDVDF 4 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2010 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Creature Feature was first published.
- 2015 - The Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor comic stories The Weeping Angels of Mons part three, A Rose by Any Other Name part five, and At-Mosphere-Choo were first published.
- 2016 - Prime Winner was released by Big Finish.