On 25 November, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1967 - Episode three of The Ice Warriors was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1967 - Part one of the TV Comic story Flower Power was first published.
- 1972 - Part five of the TV Action comic story Steelfist was first published.
- 1978 - Part one of The Androids of Tara was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Wanderers was reprinted as a Fourth Doctor story.
- 1983 - The Five Doctors was broadcast on BBC1. It actually premiered on the actual day of the 20th anniversary two days earlier on PBS; this UK broadcast was delayed to be part of the annual Children in Need telethon. Immediately after this, Children in Need 1983 was also broadcast.
- 1989 - Part one of The Incredible Hulk Presents comic story Who's That Girl! was first published.
- 1993 - DWM 207 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 2005 - The online feed of the Children in Need Special ceased at 9:30 GMT.
- 2010 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Seeing Things was first published.
- 2010 - The novelisations of The Nightmare Man and Death of the Doctor were first published by Penguin Character Books.
- 2015 - Part one of the Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor comic story Medicine Man and part sixteen of A Rose by Any Other Name were first published.
- 2016 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 195 was released online.
- 2017 - The Faction Paradox novel Spinning Jenny was first published.