On 25 October, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1963 - Margot Maxine became the first actor to walk off the set of Doctor Who when she refused to have her teeth blackened. An extra, she was to have played one of the cave people in "The Cave of Skulls"
- 1963 - Christopher Barry replied to J. N. Shearme's 18 October message, informing him that the BBC had decided not to use either of the methods suggested for Dalek voices — vocoder and computer generation — and that most would be done live, in-studio.
- 2004 - Recording for Catch-1782 took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2005 - The shooting script for Rise of the Cybermen, then titled Parallel World Part 1, was prepared. (DWMSE 14)
- 2006 - The first meeting for series 2 of Torchwood took place in Cardiff. The arrangement at the time included Helen Raynor's "Toshiko story" and an episode by Russell T Davies. RTD did not end up writing a story for that series in the end. The concept for Chris Chibnall's Fragments was originally intended for the sixth episode, and Catherine Tregenna had already thought up the idea of Adam Smith and his self-titled episode. (TM 1)
- 2010 - Recording for Voyage to the New World took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2012 - Recording for the second series of Counter-Measures took place at The Moat Studios.