On 26 October, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1965 - Producer John Wiles mildly upbraided make-up guru Sonia Markham for faulty facial hair and wigs in "The Nightmare Begins".
- 2004 - Recording for Catch-1782 took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2005 - A planning meeting for Rise of the Cybermen and The Age of Steel was held. (DWMSE 14)
- 2009 - Recording for Night's Black Agents took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2012 - Recording for the second series of Counter-Measures took place at The Moat Studios.