Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On 27 February, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 1970 - The BBC's Audience Research Department filed an audience research report on episode one of Spearhead from Space. The episode rated a reaction index of 54, with new Doctor Jon Pertwee having been "accepted without question".
- 1985 - The 1985/86 hiatus of Doctor Who was announced.
- 2000 - Recording for The Apocalypse Element took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2002 - Recording for Seasons of Fear, The Time of the Daleks and Neverland took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2006 - Rewrites known as "pink amendments" were made for The Impossible Planet and The Satan Pit. These covered the Rose Tyler and Danny Bartock discussing the Ood, the Tenth Doctor discussing the urge to descend into the pit, the Doctor preparing the capsule cable for abseiling, Jefferson preparing to hold off the Ood in the access tunnel, the party escaping from the Ood in the access tunnel, the Ood being knocked out, Ida Scott telling Rose that the Doctor fell into the pit, the Doctor working out the working of the Beast's prison, and the last couple of scenes. (DWMSE 14)