On 27 February, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "Escape to Danger" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - The third part of the TV Century 21 comic story Power Play was first published.
- 1971 - Episode five of The Mind of Evil was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1971 - Part two of Gemini Plan was first published in Countdown.
- 1980 - Part two of the Doctor Who Weekly comic story Doctor Who and the Star Beast and part four of Abslom Daak... Dalek Killer were first published.
- 2000 - The Doctor Who The Harry Hill special was first broadcast.
- 2008 - A Day in the Death was first broadcast on BBC Three.
- 2008 - Zygon: When Being You Just Isn't Enough was first released by BBV Productions.
- 2008 - Issue one of the IDW comic story Agent Provocateur was first published.
- 2014 - The anthology Tales of Trenzalore: The Eleventh Doctor's Last Stand was first published by BBC Books.
- 2015 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 109 was released online.
- 2017 - Part four of Ghost Stories was first published by Titan Comics.