- 1589 - In Cologne, Germany, mass murderer and werewolf Pieter Stubbe was sentenced to death for his crimes. Stubbe fled instead. (AUDIO: Loups-Garoux)
- 1943 - The Sixth Doctor and Peri Brown visited the USS Eldridge in Philadelphia Bay. (AUDIO: The Macros)
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1904 - Actor Edmund Bailey was born.
- 1931 - Actor John Slavid was born.
- 1941 - Actor John Hallam was born.
- 1944 - Actor Ian Marter was born.
- 1955 - Actor Jeff Stewart was born.
- 1963 - Filming began for TV: The Daleks at Ealing Studios.
- 1967 - Episode five of The Abominable Snowmen was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1978 - Part one of The Stones of Blood was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1982 - Actor Matt Smith, who portrayed the Eleventh Doctor, was born.
- 1983 - Actor Joe Thomas was born.
- 1986 - Actor Ian Marter died on his 42nd birthday.