On 2 April, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1966 - "The Celestial Toyroom" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1966 - Part three of the TV Comic story Plague of the Black Scorpi was first published.
- 1977 - Part six of The Talons of Weng-Chiang was first broadcast on BBC1, completing Doctor Who's fourteenth season.
- 1977 - Part three of the TV Comic story The Fire Feeders was first published.
- 1980 - Part seven of the Doctor Who Weekly comic story Doctor Who and the Star Beast and part one of The Outsider were first published.
- 1998 - The Medusa Effect was first published by Virgin Books.
- 2001 - Vanishing Point and The Shadow in the Glass were first published by BBC Books.
- 2001 - BBC Audio released audio recordings of The Moonbase, The Savages and The Celestial Toymaker.
- 2002 - Remembrance of the Daleks was first released on Region 1 DVD.
- 2002 - The Caves of Androzani and Vengeance on Varos were first released on Region 1 DVD.
- 2005 - The End of the World was first broadcast on BBC One. Later, Aliens: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly aired on BBC Three.
- 2007 - TDW 14, including episode one of The Infinite Quest, first aired on CBBC.
- 2008 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story A Suitable Showdown was first published.
- 2008 - Companions and Allies was first published by BBC Books.
- 2008 - Doctor Who Activity Annual was first published by Penguin Character Books.
- 2008 - The Time Meddler was released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2009 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story The Abomination Game was first published.
- 2009 - A DVD box set including The Rescue and The Romans was first released in Region 2.
- 2009 - DWM 407 was released by Panini Comics.
- 2010 - The documentary Douglas and the Doctor was first broadcast on BBC Radio 4.
- 2012 - Nightmare of Eden was released on Region 2 DVD.
- 2013 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 11 was released online.
- 2014 - DWDVDF 137 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2015 - DWM 485 was released by Panini Comics.