This page should be moved.
It contains no in-universe information, so its contents should be transferred to 2 May (real world), and 2 May itself should be deleted.
Please go to the ongoing discussion about this project to offer your comments.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1915 - Actress Peggy Mount was born.
- 1927 - Actor Ray Barrett was born.
- 1939 - Actor Peter Dean was born.
- 1941 - Actor Paul Darrow was born.
- 1963 - Actress Esther Freud was born.
- 1964 - "The Snows of Terror" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Episode seven of The Ambassadors of Death was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1973 - Target Books released the second edition of Doctor Who and the Zarbi.
- 2007 - Issue seventeen of Doctor Who: Battles in Time, including comic story Exhausting Evil, was first released by GE Fabbri Ltd.