Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On 30 January, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "Conspiracy" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - Part two of the TV Comic comic story The Therovian Quest was first published.
- 1965 - Part two of the TV Century 21 comic story Genesis of Evil was first published.
- 1971 - Episode one of The Mind of Evil was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1971 - Part seven of the TV Comic story The Kingdom Builders was first published.
- 1980 - Part nine of the Doctor Who Weekly comic story City of the Damned and part two of Deathworld were first published.
- 2006 - The DVD box set The Beginning was released in Region 2.
- 2008 - To the Last Man was first broadcast on BBC Two.