On 30 March, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1968 - Episode three of Fury from the Deep was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1968 - Part one of the TV Comic story The Cyber Empire was first published.
- 1974 - Part two of The Monster of Peladon was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1974 - Part four of the TV Comic story Is Anyone There? was first published.
- 1978 - The novelisation of Horror of Fang Rock was first published by Target Books.
- 1979 - Part one of the TV Comic story Size Control was reprinted as a Fourth Doctor story.
- 1982 - Part four of Time-Flight was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1984 - Part four of The Twin Dilemma was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1985 - Part two of Revelation of the Daleks was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1989 - Encyclopedia of The Worlds of Doctor Who: E-K was first published by Piccadilly Press.
- 1994 - DWCC 18 was first published by Marvel Comics.
- 2009 - The anthology Short Trips: Indefinable Magic was first published by Big Finish.
- 2011 - The DVD box set K9: Series 1: Volume 1 was released in Region 1.
- 2013 - The Bells of Saint John was first broadcast on BBC One.
- 2017 - After airing live, Doctor Who and the micro:bit was released to the BBC website.