On 30 October, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "Death of a Spy", third episode of The Myth Makers, was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - Part one of the TV Comic story Enter: The Go-Ray was first published.
- 1965 - Part two of the TV Century 21 story The Menace of the Monstrons was first published.
- 1971 - Part five of Backtime was first published in Countdown.
- 1976 - Part one of the TV Comic story Double Trouble was first published.
- 1985 - The Blackpool Doctor Who Exhibition closed after the lease on the building it resided in expired.
- 2006 - Living History aired on BBC Three.
- 2008 - Part one of the Doctor Who Adventures comic story The Man in the Moon was first published.
- 2009 - Part two of The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith was first broadcast on CBBC.
- 2013 - DWDVDF 126 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2015 - The Essential Doctor Who: Alien Worlds was released by Panini Comics.