|previous: 29th century next: 31st century|
|Years of interest|
The standard of craftsmanship in the century may have been very high, as the Fourth Doctor estimated that the later interior of the Nerva Beacon had originally been built in the late 29th or early 30th century. At the time he made this judgment, it had been left mostly alone for at least ten thousand years. (TV: The Ark in Space)
- 2935: Roz Forrester, companion of the Seventh Doctor, was born on Earth.
- 2957: The Fourth Doctor attempted to join the celebrations of the 1000th anniversary of humanity's space age. He instead landed upon Space Station Alpha. (PROSE: Inter-Galactic Cat)
- 2974: Chris Cwej completed Adjudicator training on Ponten IV.
- 2975: The Seventh Doctor and Benny visited Earth and met Roz and Chris. (PROSE: Original Sin)
- 2982: Roz Forrester died. On 1 September she was buried in the Umtata Reclamation Zone in Africa. (PROSE: So Vile a Sin)
- 2983: The planet Stella Stora suffered from grain shortages. (TV: Terror of the Vervoids)
- 2986: The Sixth Doctor saved the Hyperion III spaceship from destruction and destroyed the Vervoids. (TV: Terror of the Vervoids)
- Unknown date: On Solos, Solonians started to mutate into their insectoid phase as their planet experienced summer. (TV: The Mutants)
- Unknown date: The Dalek Civil War took place between the Dalek Supreme's Renegade Dalek and Emperor Davros' Imperial Daleks. It ended with a skirmish on Earth in 1963, which resulted in the destruction of Skaro. (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks)
- Unknown date: The First Doctor, John and Gillian prevented the Kleptons from conquering the Thains. (COMIC: The Klepton Parasites)