On 3 February, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1968 - Episode one of The Web of Fear was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1968 - Part one of the TV Comic story Cyber-Mole was first published.
- 1973 - Episode two of Carnival of Monsters was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1973 - Part one of the TV Action comic story Deadly Choice was first published.
- 1979 - Part three of The Armageddon Factor was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1984 - Part four of Frontios was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1993 - DWCC 3 was first published by Marvel Comics.
- 1996 - Episode three of The Ghosts of N-Space was first broadcast on BBC Radio.
- 1998 - Walking to Babylon was first published by Virgin Books.
- 2003 - The Domino Effect was first published by BBC Books.
- 2003 - Resurrection of the Daleks was released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2005 - Ghost Light was released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2010 - Doctor Who DVD Files moved beyond the 2005 revival and began featuring classic-series stories on DVD, beginning with Remembrance of the Daleks.
- 2011 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Quite Interesting was first published.
- 2011 - The audio story The Runaway Train was scheduled to be released, after an initial release date of 3 June 2010. However, it ended up being released earlier, on 6 October 2010.
- 2011 - The novels The Good, the Bad and the Alien, System Wipe, Heart of Stone and Death Riders were first published by BBC Books.