On 4 December, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1965 - "The Traitors" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1965 - Part three of the TV Comic story Shark Bait was first published.
- 1971 - Part three of The Eternal Present was first published in Countdown.
- 1976 - Part seven of the TV Comic story Double Trouble was first published.
- 1980 - The novelisation to Doctor Who and the Monster of Peladon was first published by Target Books.
- 2003 - Episode four of Scream of the Shalka was first released online.
- 2006 - The CD Doctor Who - Series 1 and 2 was first released by Silva Screen.
- 2006 - Beyond the Grave aired on BBC Three.
- 2008 - Part one of Number 1, Gallows Gate Road was first released online.
- 2008 - The Torchwood Magazine comic story "The Calm Before" was first published.
- 2008 - Part one of the Doctor Who Adventures comic story The Giant's Ring was first published.
- 2013 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 38 was released online.
- 2014 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 83 was released online.
- 2015 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 149 was released online.
- 2016 - Behind the Scenes was first released on iTunes and Amazon Prime.