Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On 5 September, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "A Bargain of Necessity" was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Part one of the TV Comic story Doctor Who and the Robot was first published.
- 1994 - The Rescue and The Romans were released together on VHS.
- 2002 - DWMSE 2 was first published by Panini Comics.
- 2005 - Doctor Who at the BBC Volume 3 was first released by BBC Audio.
- 2007 - The Doctor Who: Battles in Time comic story The Millennium Blag was first published.
- 2012 - DWDVDF 96 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2014 - Philip Hinchcliffe Presents was first released by Big Finish.