Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On 7 April, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1973 - Episode one of Planet of the Daleks was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1973 - The Threat from Beneath was first published in TV Action.
- 1979 - Part two of the TV Comic story Size Control was reprinted as a Fourth Doctor story.
- 1986 - The Robots of Death was released on VHS.
- 2003 - Reckless Engineering was first published by BBC Books.
- 2004 - The graphic novel The Iron Legion was first published by Panini Books.
- 2005 - Doctor Who: Horror of Fang Rock was released on Region 4 DVD.
- 2007 - The Shakespeare Code was first broadcast on BBC One. Later, Stage Fright aired on BBC Three.
- 2007 - The Land's End exhibition Doctor Who Up Close was opened.
- 2008 - Audio adaptations of the novelisations of The Creature from the Pit and of The Myth Makers were first released.
- 2010 - DWDVDF 33 was first published by GE Fabbri Ltd.
- 2011 - Doctor Who Insider was launched with its very first issue.
- 2011 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story Pier Head From Space was first published.