On 8 March, the following important behind-the-scenes events were known to have occurred:
- 2002 - Recording for ...ish took place at The Moat Studios.
- 2005 - Big Finish Productions announced it had agreed to a deal with Paul Cornell allowing the company to continue its range of Bernice Summerfield books and audio CDs for the next few years.
- 2006 - The shooting script for Love & Monsters was issued. (DWMSE 14)
- 2006 - An orchestral score composed by Murray Gold for The Impossible Planet and The Satan Pit was recorded at Air Studios. (DWMSE 14)
- 2011 - Recording for Robophobia took place at The Moat Studios.