On 9 June, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1973 - Episode four of The Green Death was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1983 - DWM 78 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 1988 - DWM 138 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 1994 - DWM 214 was first released by Marvel Comics.
- 1997 - The War Machines was released on VHS.
- 2003 - The Dalek Invasion of Earth was released on Region 2 DVD.
- 2007 - Blink was first broadcast on BBC One. Later, Do You Remember the First Time? aired on BBC Three.
- 2011 - The Doctor Who Adventures comic story The King and the Tripeberry was first published.
- 2015 - The Erimem series debuted with The Last Pharaoh, released by Thebes Publishing.
- 2017 - Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 203 was released online.