On 9 May, a number of things set in or relevant to the Doctor Who universe were released or published.
- 1964 - "Sentence of Death", the fifth episode of The Keys of Marinus, was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Episode one of Inferno was first broadcast on BBC1.
- 1970 - Part one of the TV Comic story The Metal Eaters was first published.
- 1985 - Puzzle Book was first published by Magnet Books.
- 1994 - Inferno and Ghost Light were released on VHS.
- 2003 - Episode two of Shada's webcast adaption was first released online.
- 2008 - Mind Shadows was first released online.
- 2013 - The Doctor Who Adventure comic story Tunnel Terrors! was first published.