Main subject Edit
The cast and crews remembrances of the making of The Underwater Menace.
Additional topics covered Edit
- How The Underwater Menace came on the schedule for Season 4.
- Writer Geoffrey Orme
- Director Julia Smith
- Frazer Hines on joining the cast
- Catherine Howe's experiences working on the episode
- The Atlantean costumes and characters
- Colin Jeavons/Damon
- Joseph Fürst/Professor Zaroff
- Patrick Troughton trying to figure out and finally discovering his Doctor (according to Robert Shearman).
- Reactions of the cast and crew to The Underwater Menace
People interviewed Edit
- Anneke Wills
- Frazer Hines
- Catherine Howe
- Assistant Floor Manager Gareth Gwenlan
- Production Assistant Berry Butler
- Writer Robert Shearman
Home video releases Edit
This documentary was included on the DVD release of the Doctor Who story The Underwater Menace.