"A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square" was sung at the Ritz on the night of 20 January 1941. Jack Harkness danced with his namesake, also Jack Harkness, much to the surprise of all those surrounding them, due to then-current views on homosexuality. (TV: Captain Jack Harkness)
- That certain night, the night we met
- There was magic abroad in the air
- There were angels dining at the Ritz
- And a nightingale sang in Berkeley Square.
- I may be right, I may be wrong
- But I'm perfectly willing to swear...