|A Storm of Angels|
|Main enemy:||The Storm of Angels|
|Main setting:||The Golden Hind and Nonesuch Palace, 1588|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Paul Vyse|
|Release date:||January 2005|
|Format:||4 Episodes on 2 CDs|
|Doctor Who Unbound|
|Exile||Masters of War|
A Storm of Angels was the seventh Doctor Who Unbound audio story produced by Big Finish Productions, it was also a sequel to the first story in the Unbound range Auld Mortality. Geoffrey Bayldon reprised the role of an alternative First Doctor as did Carole Ann Ford as Susan. This story was double the length of the first story featuring this Doctor being four parts over 2 CDs compared to Auld Mortality's single part story.
Publisher's summary Edit
What if... the Doctor really had changed History, even just the tiniest bit?
1480: Leonardo da Vinci visits the stars.
1588: Earth is destroyed by a storm of angels.
The Doctor was really enjoying his freedom. But now there's a Temporal Agent on his tail. Gloriana and the President of Gallifrey are not amused. And Susan's none too well either.
Possibilities, like the Doctor, have a habit of running away with themselves. But who cares, when the jewels are so dazzling...
to be added
- The Doctor - Geoffrey Bayldon
- Susan - Carole Ann Ford
- Sir Francis Drake - Cameron Stewart
- Doctor John Dee - Ivor Danvers
- Zeuro - Ian Hallard
- Anthony Fettiplace - Nicholas Deal
- Mr Raju - Shiv Grewal
- Queen Elizabeth - Kate Brown
- Shewstone / Bosun - Ian Brooker
to be added
- This is a sequel to AUDIO: Auld Mortality.
- In the "prime" universe, the Doctor visited Elizabeth I's court during his sixth incarnation in the company of Evelyn Smythe (AUDIO: Thicker Than Water) and during his eighth incarnation in the company of Samson and Gemma Griffin (AUDIO: Terror Firma). Furthermore, the War, Tenth and Eleventh Doctors in the company of Clara Oswald encountered her in 1562, during which she married with the Tenth Doctor. (TV: The Day of the Doctor) Later in her timeline but earlier in the Tenth Doctor's, he and Martha Jones briefly encountered her in 1599. (TV: The Shakespeare Code)
- Official A Storm of Angels page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for A Storm of Angels at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide