|Main enemy:||The Skeletoids|
|Main setting:||Altair IV|
|Printed in:||DWM 105|
|Release date:||October 1985|
|Format:||Comic - 1 part (8 pages)|
|DWM comic stories|
|Kane's Story||The Warrior's Story|
Abel's Story was a Sixth Doctor comic published in Doctor Who Magazine. It was the second consecutive script to be themed around the Skeletoids. It largely featured Abel Gantz, with the Sixth Doctor, Frobisher and Peri relegated to non-speaking roles. After being introduced here, Gantz would appear in The Warrior's Story and Frobisher's Story.
to be added
- The Skeletoids attack Altair IV.
- Abel Gantz studied alchemy.
- Davros appears in a GBC news broadcast.
- This story was reprinted in DWCC 20 and Voyager.
- The title Abel's Story, when paired with Kane's Story, forms a reference to Cain and Abel, two siblings mentioned in the book of Genesis of the Bible.
- This story implies that the TARDIS has a mind of its own, saying that "its circuitry can detect every disturbance in the temporal fabric of the galaxy... and if necessary, intervene." The story shows the TARDIS overriding the Doctor's destination settings without his knowledge. (TV: The Doctor's Wife)