|About Last Night|
|Main enemy:||Meathunter Drones|
|Main setting:||Space, Palomonium Warship|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|Printed in:||DWBIT 63|
|Release date:||4 February 2009|
|Format:||Comic - Part 1 of 2 (4 pages)|
|DWBIT comic stories|
|Metal Mania||Dark Side of the Moon|
Opening narration box Edit
Even in the vast emptiness of Space, two ships can sometimes pass in the night ...
While flying around in space, the Doctor is tending a potted plant in the TARDIS, when he comes under attack from a nearby warship. With communications open, a voice from the warship keeps apologising for the fusion missile attack on his craft. To avoid further attacks, the Doctor lands the TARDIS inside the warship.
He is greeted by Florian, a Palomian. Palomians are a peace-loving race of small, bald, humanoid creatures who detest violence. Florian explains that he and the other three hundred Palomians can't remember how they got onboard the ship or leaving their five-sunned planet, Palomia. When the night came on Palomia for the first time, they awoke and found themselves onboard the warship. Florian's explanation is cut short by the arrival of the Meathunter Drones, who suddenly attack.
to be added
- Supporting the series of collectible Doctor Who trading cards, the magazine carried a regular four page comic strip of the Tenth Doctor's adventures.
- The limitation of only four pages meant that stories often lacked depth compared to other regular comic strips running at the same time.
- The artwork and colours were bold and bright, reflecting the tone of the magazine and, as did Doctor Who Adventures, reflected the appeal to readers younger than those catered to by Doctor Who Magazine.
- The Battles in Time comic strip sought to reinforce the association of its Doctor with the one seen on screen with "props" from the TV series: his blue/brown suit, sonic screwdriver, psychic paper and his intelligent glasses.
Original print details Edit
- 1/2 DWBIT 63 (4 pages) TO BE CONTINUED...!
to be added