Hardened criminal Abslom Daak chooses a suicide mission as a Dalek Killer as an alternative to vapourisation. Daak survives transmission through space and arrives on the newly-colonised Dalek world of Mazam where the puppet ruler, Princess Taiyin, is about to be exterminated by her masters. Daak rescues her and together they make their escape from the palace and launch an attack on the Dalek base nearby. The attack is successful, but a stray Dalek survivor manages to kill Taiyin while Daak holds her in his arm. Half-crazed with grief, Daak swears to revenge himself on "every damned stinking Dalek in the galaxy!"
to be added
- Mazam is a planet occupied by the Daleks.
- This back-up strip is introduced by the Fourth Doctor.
- Part Four is wrongly captioned as Part Three in DWM 20.
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWM 17 (4) End of Episode One.
- DWM 18 (4) End of Episode Two.
- DWM 19 (4) End of Instalment 3.
- DWM 20 (4) Next Week: Twilight of the Silurians!
- This story was coloured and reprinted by Marvel in DW84 6 - 8.
- It was reprinted as part of a linked narrative tale in DWMS Summer 1981.
- It was reprinted with Star Tigers and Nemesis of the Daleks in Abslom Daak - Dalek Killer.
- It was reprinted in the 1985 Marvel UK comic Captain Britain.
to be added