|Abslom Daak - Dalek Killer|
|Release date:||27 April 1990|
|Format:||Comic sized paperback|
|Doctor Who Magazine graphic novels|
Publisher's summary Edit
The Daleks: in the twenty-sixth century, their very name strikes terror into the hearts of billions across the galaxy. Encased in their metal shells, driven by an unrelenting quest for power, their sole aim is the domination of the entire universe!
Abslom Daak - Dalek Killer: a condemned murderer, set against the Dalek race in a vicious guerilla war by a war-weary Earth empire.
The Daleks: cold-blooded driven by hatred.
Abslom Daak: driven by bloodlust and a death wish.
When chain sword meets polycarbide armour, the results are devastating...
Individual Stories Edit
Comic Stories Edit
Short Prose Stories Edit
- There is an introduction entitled The Children of Davros - a short history of the Daleks by Njeri Ngugi, which mentions the Sontarans, Metatraxi, Movellans. It also mentions Skaro.
- The introduction, The Children of Davros, is written by Ben Aaronovitch. Excerpts from The Children of Davros also appear in his novelisation of Remembrance of the Daleks and in Lance Parkin's A History of the Universe.
- This graphic novel includes the prose story Between the Wars: A Slow Night in Paradise, an original four page short story by Lee Sullivan, placed between Star Tigers and Nemesis of the Daleks.
- Included through the graphic novel are schematics for the Chain Sword, Death Wheel and Kill-Wagon.
- Doctor Who Magazine DWM 167 included a free flexi disc which contained Theme from Abslom Daak - Dalek Killer by The Slaves of Kane.